EASY WAY to get your tax refund!

Necessary documents


To start your tax refund you will need the following documents:


  • A copy of your passport or ID card;
  • Jaaropgave* forms or final pay-slips** from each job;
  • Your BSN/SOFI number (BSN/SoFi nummer) - social security number (if you don’t have this document, but know the number, just enter it on the registration form).

NOTE: If you are missing any of these documents – No Problem! You can still apply for Income tax refund! We will get the missing documents for you!

*Jaaropgave is a document issued by an employer. It contains full information on your income and taxes. Jaaropgave must be issued when the year is over, however not later than the 31st of January.

**Final pay-slip is a document which contains information about the income received and taxes paid and it is issued by your employer each time when paying wage.

Your citizenship is missing
Name, surname

Wrong email address

Select phone country code
Wrong phone number
Tax country:

How much can I get back?